As a remodeling business owner, building wealth and financial security is something everyone wants to achieve.
Unfortunately, it’s something that many of us put off because the needs of today are more pressing, especially with the current market.
In this episode, Victoria and Mark talk to George Kall about tips and advice on planning for your future financial security today.
George is the owner of Metro Building and Remodeling Group, a Design-Build firm just outside of Washington DC in Ashburn, VA. George started the company seven years ago and now employs a team of 9 and was recently ranked #107 on this year’s Remodeling Magazines list of largest remodelers.
Victoria, Mark and George talk more about:
- Establishing a company 401k and how you personally implement it for you and your family.
- Setting aside money for your family.
- Planning for uncertain times like we are in now.
- Using credit cards and obtaining loans for the business.
- One suggestion for personal wealth building
This Episode Sponsored by: Builder Funnel
We are excited to have Builder Funnel joining us as a featured sponsor for PowerTips Unscripted. Spencer Powell and his team at Builder Funnel have been huge supporters of R/A and the remodeling community for years and it is great to have on board as a featured sponsor… Welcome, Builder Funnel!