Reviewing employees in the remodeling world is, at best, a struggle.
It is often an employee’s opportunity to ask for a raise and an employer’s opportunity for frustration.
Tim Faller joins Mark and Victoria to talk about the necessary fundamental shift in the employee review process. Tim makes the transition from podcast host to guest to talk about his efforts towards reworking the employee review process in this episode.
Tim is a senior consultant here at Remodelers Advantage and known throughout the industry as the “Guru of Production.”
Tim is a well-known author and works with remodelers and production teams across the US and Canada. In addition to being the lead facilitator for the R/A Production Manager Roundtables Groups, he is also the Co-host of the popular podcast, The Tim Faller Show.
Victoria, Mark and Tim talk more about:
- The challenges of the “old system”
- The inspiration behind the reworking of the employee review process
- The parts that need reworking
- Objectives and goals of the rework
- Implementing the rework
- And more…
New Production Manager Roundtables Group Forming
- Do you want your Production Manager to learn from the best?
- Do you want to give them the opportunity to exchange ideas with experienced Production Managers from some of the most successful remodeling companies in the business?
Remodelers Advantage is adding a new Production Managers Roundtables Group to our roster of 5 successful, thriving groups. If you are interested in learning more, click here to visit our website.