The U.S. home and remodeling market continues to be influenced by a variety of housing and lifestyle changes, brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. As this year comes to a close and we begin to prepare for 2022, we can learn and grow from these patterns.
Guest Abbe Will is here to share some pandemic-induced changes along with market fundamentals pointing towards strong growth in home improvement and repair spending in the near future as well as long term.
Abbe Will is a Senior Research Associate and Associate Project Director of the Remodeling Futures Program at the Harvard Joint Center for Housing Studies. Abbe has over 15 years of experience conducting economic and demographic research of the U.S. home improvement and repair industry.
Victoria, Mark and Abbe talk more about:
- Opportunities and challenges in 2022
- Market trends influenced by the pandemic
- Market fundamentals for the future of remodeling
- And more…
Industry veteran, Craig Deimler, leads this popular Masterclass sales course that meets for six weekly afternoon sessions; next class starts on January 17th!
By participating in this course, you will improve your skills in:
- Finding the prospect’s real pain and providing them with the best solutions.
- Balancing the prospect’s needs with their budget.
- Setting real expectations at your first sales meeting.
- Handling prospect’s objections and reversing the negative.
- And so much more!