Ep.110: Making powerful emotional connections using empathy-based marketing with Tanya Bamford
Current events have created an environment of incredible stress for homeowners across the globe. Remodelers have an opportunity to tap into their dissatisfaction with their home environments by using an empathy-based marketing approach to make an emotional connection.
Tanya Bamford joins Victoria and Mark to share how using the right messaging, imagery, and delivery channels can allow remodelers to present themselves as conduits for creating retreats from stress at home – filling their pipelines with homeowners who are hungry for a reprieve.
Tanya Bamford is the Managing Director of R/A Marketing–a full-service agency providing creative, yet straight forward marketing solutions for remodeling companies across the United States.
This episode will cover:
- What empathy marketing is.
- Practical ways to incorporate empathy into your marketing messages.
- How this is this different than leveraging “pain points.”
- The challenge of making an emotional connection with a strangers and how empathy marketing bridges that gap.
- How remodeling companies can begin to incorporate empathy into their marketing.
We Would Love to Hear From You...
If you have a topic that you would like us to cover or know of an industry contact, author or thought-leader that you think others would like to hear from, let us know.
If you’re enjoying our PowerTips Unscripted podcast, please spread the word and post reviews on iTunes, Spotify and Stitcher.