Ep.128: Demography is Destiny with Kenneth Gronbach
As a remodeling business owner, you have likely heard of demographics and you have probably looked at it solely in the context of marketing and lead generation.
But, the power of demographics lies much deeper than that, and in this episode, Ken Gronbach will share the subtle yet profound effect of shifting demography in the United States, the Americas and the world, and we will hear what that means to your business now and in the future.
Ken is President/CEO of KGC Direct and is an internationally respected demographer who has been able to forecast societal, commercial, economic, cultural and political phenomena with uncanny accuracy.
Victoria, Mark and Ken talk more about:
- Ken’s transition from Marketing into Demography
- The relationship between markets and demographic data
- The effect Covid-19 will have on the demographic landscape in the United States
- The generations in the US that will be the most influential in the next 20 years
- The categories/sectors of commerce that will suffer and which will flourish demographically going forward
Here's Mark's New Book that was Mentioned!
LOBSTER ON A CHEESE PLATE: Learn How to Stand Out, Attract the Best Clients, and Win Every Sale that Comes Your Way.
Check Out Our Speakers for the 2020 Remodelers Summit
These industry veterans, authors and business owners will give you the information, advice and tools you need to prepare for the largest economic recovery in the history of North America, heading into 2021.
Visit our website and learn more about our speakers and the sessions that they will be presenting on November 11th and 12th