Have you given any thought to your exit strategy? How are you going to leave your business when you’re ready to retire and enjoy your remaining years?
It is never too early to start, and you should really be planning for that day, no matter how many years you have left.
There are many options when it comes to planning a successful exit and our guest, Dave Leff, joins us to talk more about his process, one that he is closing on within the next few weeks.
Dave, President/CEO of Leff Construction – Design/Build, explored a number of different options over the past five years and ultimately determined that an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) was the direction that provided the best outcome.
Victoria, Mark and Dave talk more about:
- When Dave first started thinking about exiting his company.
- The main things Dave did to prepare his exit strategy.
- The main options Dave considered for your exiting and the pros and cons of each option.
- The decision to go with the ESOP option.
- How an ESOP works and the benefits and challenges.
- And more…
Do You Need Help With Your Exit Strategy?
Our business coaches and consultants at Remodelers Advantage are standing by to help you formulate your strategy. It’s never too early to start and you will find that there are many steps you should be taking now to insure a more successful exit later. [Click Here to Learn More]