Ep.123: Ever-changing Compliance and How it Impacts Your Small Business with Stuart Jackson
Human Resources Compliance is a massive undertaking and as small business owners, most of us can’t afford to hire a full-time HR person.
So what do we do? We either add it to the ever-growing list of “hats” we wear as an owner, or give it a staff member who is not trained or up to speed on the various rules and regulations, both at the State and Federal level. So with the ever-changing rules, how is a small business owner to keep up?
In this episode, we talk with Stuart Jackson about ways a business owner can easily manage their HR needs, stay compliant and avoid costly administration mistakes and errors along the way.
Stuart is President of AllMyHR, an outsourced HR services firm with a dedicated team of credentialed experts and a complete compliance platform to help hundreds of companies across the U.S. and Canada.
Victoria, Mark and Stuart talk more about:
- How small businesses are dealing with all the problems COVID has introduced.
- The challenge of keeping up with continually-changing compliance standards.
- Building a compliant company handbook to protect your company as well as your employees.
- Advantages to outsourcing your HR department.
- An economical way to set up required training and compliance.
Special Offer from AllMyHR and Remodelers Advantage
Through a partnership with Remodelers Advantage, AllMyHR is taking 10% off their monthly fee to provide you with a dedicated HR team. Click here for more information.