We are all so busy running our businesses that we often don’t realize that there are other potential revenue-generating investments that align with our present and future business needs.
Chris Landis thinks you should consider helping businesses that lease their office space as an added revenue stream.
In this episode, Victoria, Mark and Chris talk more about this innovative revenue source.
Chris is a Principal owner of Landis Architects/Builders in Washington, DC and is a member of the AIA, with 28 years of experience in residential architecture. Landis Architects/Builders is one of the top Washington, DC renovation and remodeling firms and is co-owned by Chris and his brother, Ethan Landis.
In this episode, Victoria, Mark and Chris cover:
- The benefits, opportunities and challenges of owning your own building.
- Offering space in your building to other business.
- What is involved in becoming a landlord.
- How these deals are structured financially and timelines involved.
- How you can pass this knowledge onto other business owners.