Ep.117: The Six Habits That Can Change Your Life with Laura DiBenedetto
As you have likely heard us say, Remodelers Advantage is dedicated to helping remodeling business owners become more successful, while creating an environment that allows them to lead a more balanced and satisfying life.
Victoria and Mark welcome best-selling author, Laura DiBenedetto, to the show to share the truths that reveal the pathway to the truest freedom a person can have.
TEDx Speaker and author of The Six Habits, Laura teaches us how to create the life of our dreams without sacrificing what we love. As Founder and CEO of Vision Advertising, she has helped hundreds of companies build and grow profitable enterprises. Laura lives on Maui with her husband.
Victoria, Mark and Laura talk more about:
- How entrepreneurs can find the time to nurture, heal and grow themselves
- The kinds of habits that determine our journey through life
- How we can begin to master those habits
- What actions you need to take to begin to change your life
- Building your business around yourself, not the other way around
Mentioned in this episode:
The Six Habits
This Episode Sponsored by: Wellborn Cabinet
Wellborn Cabinet is the featured sponsor for this episode of PowerTips Unscripted. Thank you, Wellborn Cabinet!