Ep.140: What Dealers Say Behind Your Back with Bradley Hartmann
Learning the best way to work with purchasing managers can help create great outcomes for both sides of the remodeling business. With over a decade of experience in operations and purchasing for a national homebuilder, Bradley Hartmann has researched and found the importance of having purchasing sales teams devote their time exclusively focused on the specific needs and opportunities for remodelers.
Bradley, founder and CEO of The Behind Your Back Sales Co., goes in depth about what suppliers really say behind your back on this episode of PowerTips Unscripted.
Mark, Victoria and Bradley talk more about:
- Why it may feel like Remodelers are second-class citizens in the eyes of lumber and building material dealers
- What suppliers are saying behind remodelers backs
- The sales fundamentals missing from most remodelers
- How Remodelers can best position themselves to get the best pricing and service from dealers
- Questions Remodelers should ask to determine if they are the best fit for a specific supplier
On-Site Training Focused On Improving Your Bottom Line
Tim is going back out on the road! He is booking “Tim Tour” dates for 2021…
They will fill quickly, so Click Here to learn more about his Two-Day On-site Production training engagements.