Best of Powertips: Ep. 117: The Six Habits That Can Change Your Life with Laura DiBenedetto
“The Six Habits are behaviors that we act out every day, minute to minute. These are the habits that define our relationship with ourselves, and our relationship with the world around us.”
Victoria and Mark welcome best-selling author, Laura DiBenedetto, to the show to share the truths that reveal the pathway to the truest freedom a person can have.
TEDx Speaker and author of The Six Habits, Laura teaches us how to create the life of our dreams without sacrificing what we love. As Founder and CEO of Vision Advertising, she has helped hundreds of companies build and grow profitable enterprises. Laura lives on Maui with her husband.
Victoria, Mark and Laura talk more about:
- How entrepreneurs can find the time to nurture, heal and grow themselves
- The kind of habits that determine our journey through life
- How we can begin to master those habits
- What actions you need to take to begin to change your life
- Building your business around yourself, not the other way around
Mentioned in this episode:
The Six Habits