Effective communication is measured by outcomes. Communication without an outcome is like traveling without a destination. The communication techniques used in selling are frequently more disastrous than helpful.
In this episode, Dave Yoho will expound upon several powerful communication techniques that have a psychological background, and have been proven to lead individuals to the outcome(s) they desire.
The measure of all communication is the outcome achieved. If you are not receiving the outcome desired with your communication – change what you are doing.
Dave Yoho is the president of Dave Yoho Associates, a widely recognized small business consulting company. He sits on the board of public companies, has appeared in over 100 video training series and has made over 5,000 speeches in all 50 states and 17 foreign countries.
Victoria, Mark and Dave talk more about:
- Proven communication/sales tactics that a salesperson can use to find success.
- The importance of persuasive language in the sales process, and some examples of how it is used.
- Using customer satisfaction selling to introduce trial closes, and effectively close against price.
- The most common reason for the failure of veteran salespeople.
- Learning more about these powerful communication/sales tactics