Sometimes it may feel that kindness is in short supply. That’s why it’s so important to take the initiative to remain vigilant and recognize kindness whenever you can. Guest Chris Stebnitz shares something he does weekly, that results in a huge impact on those around him.
Chris is a third-generation remodeling company owner in Elkhorn, Wisconsin with over 30 years of experience in the industry. Stebnitz Builders’ focus is to be the very best listening company, translating into a wonderful experience for their clients and a project completed to its highest standards with the greatest rewards for their clients and business partners.
Victoria, Mark and Chris talk more about:
- Showing support to team members
- Creating positive morale within your company
- The importance of giving back to your employees
- And more…
Learn With Our Experts
Whether held in person at our headquarters in Maryland, or presented virtually, Masterclasses are rich, intense, interactive learning experiences with plenty of hands-on instruction; blended with information, advice and strategies from some of the most experienced instructors in the industry.
Fall Masterclass Schedule:
- September 13, 2021: Production Team Training with Tim Faller
- September 27, 2021: Increased Profit Through Client Management
- September 30, 2021: How To Become A Great Negotiator
- October 5, 2021: Mastering the Art of Lead Qualification
- November 3, 2021: How to Forecast, Track and Adapt Budgets
- November 4-5, 2021: Project Manager Intensive
- November 8, 2021: Becoming a Great Salesperson