Making powerful emotional connections using empathy-based marketing with Tanya Bamford – [Best of PowerTips Unscripted]
Current events have created an environment of incredible stress for homeowners across the globe. Remodelers have an opportunity to tap into their dissatisfaction with their home environments by using an empathy-based marketing approach to make an emotional connection.
On this episode of Best of Powertips Unscripted, Tanya Bamford joins Victoria and Mark to share how using the right messaging, imagery, and delivery channels can allow remodelers to present themselves as conduits for creating retreats from stress at home. These tips can help them fill their pipelines with homeowners who are hungry for a reprieve.
Tanya Bamford is the Managing Director of R/A Marketing–a full-service agency providing creative, yet straightforward marketing solutions for remodeling companies across the United States.
This episode will cover:
- What empathy marketing is.
- Practical ways to incorporate empathy into your marketing messages.
- How this is this different than leveraging “pain points.”
- The challenge of making an emotional connection with a stranger and how empathy marketing bridges that gap.
- How remodeling companies can begin to incorporate empathy into their marketing.