There are many legal challenges that can appear suddenly for remodelers, builders and business owners. It is imperative to build your business on a foundation that can weather the storm so that, as our guest today puts it, it doesn’t matter.
In this episode, we talk more about the process of “shatterproofing” your business with America’s Legal Coach, Scott Reib.
Scott is the owner of ReibLaw, a full-service law firm with over 20 years of Business Law and Estate Planning experience. For the last two decades, Scott has been helping business owners, entrepreneurs, coaches, and service providers to “shatterproof” their businesses and succeed in the professional world.
Victoria, Mark and Scott cover:
- How Scott became known as America’s Legal Coach.
- The difference between a legal coach and a lawyer.
- What is meant by a “shatterproof” business.
- Why a business would need to be shatterproof.
- The biggest legal mistakes Scott sees businesses making.
- And more…