Can you define a good Leader vs. a good Manager? Are they the same, similar or completely different? How can having a strong leadership team affect the success or your business?
In Episode 16 Victoria and Mark welcome Bob Gallagher to the show to discuss how building the leadership team at Sun Design Remodeling Specialists has helped grow their business into one of the most successful firms in the Washington DC / Northern Virginia area.
Over the past 30 years, Bob has been instrumental in building and improving Sun Design’s operational procedures in all departments. Bob has been very involved in the industry, through his involvement in NARI, and has received four President’s awards and two Image awards from NARI National, as well as the Hall of Fame Award from the local NARI Metro DC Chapter.
Bob and his partner, Craig Durosko, are members of a Mentor-level Roundtables Group where they work with other large volume, successful firms from across the country.
Victoria, Mark and Bob explore the issue of not only identifying and hiring good leaders, but how to assemble them into a strong team that is focused primarily on making improvements within a company’s standards, systems and day-to-day operations.
Included in this episode:
- Defining Leader vs. Manager – Improvements vs. Maintenance
- Identifying leadership qualities, behaviors, etc.
- Establishing goals for the team
- Measuring the ongoing impact and success of the team
- Building trust and working efficiently with open communication within the team
- Facing challenges in building and training the team
- Managing roles and personalities within the team
- Developing leadership qualities into members of the team
Great insight from a very successful thought-leader among the remodeling industry… Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about building the team that will help lead your company to the next level.
If you would like to learn more about Sun Design Remodeling Specialists you can visit their website: https://www.sundesigninc.com/
Keep those positive reviews coming… We love them!